We warmly offer our support to everyone in the local area.
・Offer emergency services to all
・Offer the latest in medical care
・Strengthen cooperation with local medical organizations
・Promote activities that contribute to the community
・Concentrate on education and human resources development
・Aim for healthy operations
・Nursing that respects life and humanity
・Aim for holistic nursing considering the patient and their family
・Nursing that meets the needs of the times and the latest in medical care
Diagnosis and treatment department
・Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (appointments are in the afternoon)
・Reception, 8:30 to 11:30 am
Saturday, Sundays, and public holidays, including end of year and New Year's holidays (December 31 to January 3)
Some medical care requires an appointment and some departments are not open on Saturdays. Please confirm before coming in.
Emergency visits start at 5:30 pm. The attending physician may change due to scheduling. Thank you for your understanding.
Number of hospital beds
General ward:471 (including 6 for NICU)
Emergency center: 26 (4 for ICU, 22 for HCU)
Tuberculosis ward: 10
Infectious disease ward: 8
For Visiting Patients
Copay and deductibles
The copay and deductibles differ based on whether you are enrolled in the Japanese National Health Insurance program or not.
|Copay and deductibles
|Enrolled in the Japanese National Health Insurance program
|10% to 30% of the total medical costs
|Not enrolled in the Japanese National Health Insurance program
|100% of the total medical costs
Initial Examination Fees
Please bring a letter of introduction from your primary care physician when coming to our hospital for the first time. If you do not have a letter of introduction, a fee of ¥5,400will be required.
For Patients Making Emergency Visits on Days Off or Outside of Normal Hours
There are many patients with non-urgent mild symptoms who make emergency visits outside of normal hours. We hope to improve this situation and be able to offer true emergency care. If a patient comes outside of normal hours with non-urgent symptoms, we will charge an Extended Hours Medical Fee of ¥5,400(tax included) for each visit. This is to ensure that we can offer immediate care to those patients who have severe symptoms. Thank you for your understanding.
The following patients will not be required to pay the Extended Hours Medical Fee
- Patients holding a letter of introduction for emergency care
- Patients who must be hospitalized
- Patients who visited our hospital on the same day, but were advised to seek emergency care if their symptoms worsened
- Patients who were advised by one of our doctors to seek emergency care for injections or a procedure
- Very young patients (pre-elementary school age)
Requests from the Hospital
Refrain from smoking
The hospital is a no-smoking area. If you need to smoke, please do so outside the main or emergency room exits.
Cellphone and computer use
Please refrain from talking on your phone in places other than the designated inside the hospital. The phones used by our medical staff are dedicated hospital lines (internal lines). These phones do not have an effect on medical equipment, unlike regular cell phones, PHS, etc.
- We ask that everyone turns their phone to silent mode when inside the hospital, both patient and visitor
- You may only talk on the phone in isolated private rooms or in the designated areas
- You can use internet functions freely as long as you do not talk on the phone
- If you notice your cell phone having any effect on the medical equipment, stop using the cell phone immediately
Please use cell phones, smartphones, and computers in a polite and respectful manner